Yesterday the five of us that were in Kathmandu, walked to the Monkey Temple and took lots of pictures and shopped along the way. It was a great day. We met Tsedo our trek cooridinator, and if everyone got here last night we can stay on schedule. It is 6 am here so we are not sure if everyone made it or not. We will find out shortly. Today our guide will be Harsha, he guided Boyd and Kit on there last trek to Nepal. We will be seeing some other temples here in Kathmandu. These are a couple of pictures from Kathmandu and the Monkey Temple Yesterday. UPDATE: Everyone is here, except for Boyd and Brit's bags. Were still hoping. We are all excited to go to the Lukla and the Khumbu region.
JSM
v
v
2 comments:
I am so thrilled for you spence! I will be on your next journey! Please try everything, see everything, and speak to everyone -and take pics for us. I love you!
suzer
Your still ugly, regardless of where you are on the earth.
Shawn Leonard Telford
Post a Comment