



We are all back in Namche Bazzar. Internet is cheaper, everything is cheaper. We are only one day away from reaching Kathmandu if the weather cooperates. We are all excited for a change in food. The trek has been incredible, although when you spend a week above 14,000 feet it can be unconfortable. I have attached a photo from base camp as well as Khala Patar, one (no gorey) of me being stiched up with all of Gorek shep looking on. One of our dinner camp last night. I will try to put up a few more photos soon. I am limited to internet speed and software to reduce the photos. We are all well.
JSM
JSM
3 comments:
Spence- Looks increadiable. Glad Swen was around. Can not wait to hear more!
Shawn and Jill Frasier
CONGRATULATIONS ALL. SPENCE I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. BOYD I HOPE YOU DID MAKE IT AS WELL. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES. IT ALL MAKES ME VERY NOSTALGIC. I WILL SAY IF EVERYONE MADE IT TO GORA SHEP THAT IS QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IN ITSELF. THERE IS A BIT OF A CLIMB OUT TO LUKLA WHICH WE DID IN 2 DAYS. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GOING TO POUND IT IN ONE.
CARRY ON
HOLLY
Smooth. I cant wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment